Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentines Day part 2

Okay, so I spiced up all of my decorations that I showed you in the previous post. I like the way the decorations look now. I also think I don't give myself enough credit sometimes. I honestly never have really felt like I am a creative person and when I put things together I amaze myself sometimes. I am not saying this to boast, I am saying it because sometimes we need to have more self confidence and sometimes we should be proud of what we can accomplish. Especially me. So anyways, I think this will do...until next Valentines Day when I find more stuff. :) Or when I find all of their stuff on clearance after Valentines is over!!! Enjoy!!!!! I bought this red ribbon in the Christmas 80 percent off clearance that might... have been $1.50 instead of $6. :) It works perfectly with my decorations! I also made the cute little hearts that are with it. So, at Ross's they had their valentines stuff on sale and I saw these really cute towels that I wanted to use to decorate with, but Brandon had to put a stop to my obsession! :) So, these are the towels that I have had. So, they work for now. Wish I had the others though. (**wink wink Brandon**) My other tree with my handcrafted ornaments, and... it's fluffed this time!!! After reading what I just wrote it sounds like I am a very high maintenanced person, but I don't think I am. You have to remember that I get most of my stuff on really really good deals, so I don't want to miss out on any good deals. But, I don't always get what I want either, and I actually think that is a good thing. Oh man, I worry way too much about what others think. Also, I am hoping that my decorations will look better and better every year. The more time I spend on decorating, the better it looks!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Robbins said...

you are right, you don't give yourself enough creative credit! Everything looks lovely. You just needed to find just the right creative things that you feel passionate about. Great job.
Love,
Mom

Alison said...

I think it all looks great, and that you ARE very creative. You do a great job, in fact, I should have you come decorate my house :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones