Audrey and I went to visit Holly the other day because we were out and about and hadn't been over to her house for awhile. Well, while we were there Audrey was being soooooo cute. She was so happy. So, Holly decided she would take a few shots of Audrey since she was being happy, and they turned out great. Audrey was so cooperative..more than she ever has been. I was quite shocked. We also decided we could make it a little valentine photo shoot because she looked like a little Valentine. Thank you so much Holly for taking these for us. They turned out so great.

Doesn't this shot remind you of those pictures that you see of your parents when they were young? It does to me and I really like it. I think it is so cute.

Peek..a..boo!!

Audrey looks so much like her cousin Jessi in this picture. It's crazy. She definitely has my smile. In fact, she has a lot of features that are similar to mine (Except for her ears!). Brandon says that's a good thing. For some reason he really likes my smile. Not sure why! I'm probably going to get flack for saying that, so let's just say that I like my smile too. I don't mind my smile, but I wish I had that perfect smile. Wait...what is.. a perfect smile?? Is there really a perfect smile? I guess we all have our own ideas of a perfect smile. Mine would be straight(er), white(r) teeth with bigger lips, all of which I don't have!!!! So, I guess my smile will do for now. ;)

Okay, so my new goal, is to always say positive things about myself. I don't want Audrey growing up saying negative things about the way she looks . I want her to be able to love how she looks and love who she is.
Thanks for listening!!!
6 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable!! I love them. I love Audrey's hair too, it's so freaking cute.
And I don't think there's anything wrong with your smile!! I know what you mean about not wanting your daughter to find any faults in herself though... You just hope that she can see herself the way you see her...
These pictures are so cute I can hardly stand it!!!! Wow!!! Beautiful Audrey!!!
I love the bows, I was wondering when you were going to start putting them in her piggies. Your baby is getting bigger and much happier, what a beautiful little one. You are right, that one picture does look like Jessi, wow. You have a beautiful smile, you are so beautiful all around. Brandon knew what he was doing when he married you, he is a very lucky man. And I am not just saying that because I am your sister - I honestly think you are very beautiful.
Lisa your little cute is so adorable!!! The pictures turned out so cute!! And I love all your decorations! Great job!
Thanks everyone!!!!
The pictures are so cute!!! I hear ya about the positive thing...sometimes we say stuff we don't even realize our girls pick up. Maryn one time said she had to wear make up because she was ugly without it. WHOOPS!
Post a Comment