Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Like mother, like daughter

I wanted some pictures of Audrey and I together in our scarves that I made. So, here they are. Enjoy! My sister did an amazing job. There are a lot more pictures that I wanted to post, but I had to give myself a limit. If you want to see more of these pictures, go to her blog at www.hollyshobbysphoto.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

These are so cute. We really enjoyed both of your modeling jobs. Especially the coordinated outfits, blue jeans, white sweaters, and those cute brown scarves.Adorable!!! I love the smiling picture with her mouth full of teeth.
Love,
Mom

Slater Blog said...

one word, ADORABLE!

Brooke said...

So cute, it is so fun to have pictures like that, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
The scarves are very cute, if I thought I would ever remember to wear one I would buy one for Kinsley and me.

Wendy said...

They are darling Lisa and you did a good job on the scarves too!

Wendy said...

BTW I noticed that youa re selling your scarves how much are you charging I would love a couple of sets like that (mom and baby)

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Those are great pics! I put thing up on the side of my blog for your scarves.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones