Saturday, November 29, 2008

11 Months

Audrey officially turned 11 months old on the 28th. I honestly cannot believe that she is going to be one next month. Really though, where has the time gone? It just makes me so sad that she is getting older. In a way, it is a good thing because when she was just little she was extra onory, but now that she is mobile and can entertain herself, she is less onory. She has 8 teeth that I know of right now. Four on the bottom and four on the top. I am amazed at how fast they all grew in too. Seriously, it seemed like forever when her bottom two teeth were growing in, and now all of a sudden she has eight. It's like the time line of her life. When she was younger it seemed like because she was really onory, that the day would never end. Now that she has grown out of that stage, each and every day passes by me so quickly that I don't know where they went. Anyway, that is my spill. I think every Mom goes through this phase when their baby turns one. Seems like it anyway. It's hard not to feel that way especially when you realize that your baby isn't a baby anymore. So, this is a little early to post pictures during the past year, but here are some pictures of Audrey when she was so little. She was born at 4 pounds 14 ounces. You can't really tell how little she really was in these pictures. So, to paint a picture for you, go to the baby section look at how stinkin little those preemie clothes are and you will get a better idea of how little Audrey used to be. I do it all the time actually. I will go to the baby section and look at the preemie clothes and just try to remember that Audrey really was that little. It is hard for me to believe it now and it is really hard for me to remember that she was that little. She is still little for her age, but not as little as she used to be :)

1 comment:

The Robbins said...

Wow, she was so tiny. They do grow up. I was just telling Brad that Macie in a little over a month and half will be one and Bridger will be 4 in June. I don't remember his first year flying by so fast. Macie started out little (littler than Bridger was at birth but bigger than Audrey). And now she is big for her age. I wish she was little for her age, she had so many cute clothes that she grew out of before I knew it and some she never got to wear. She basically skipped 6 to 9 month clothes because they were warmer clothes and it was warmmer longer this year.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones