Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little anxious...... again

Well as you can tell I am a little anxious for her hair to grow again! First I was anxious putting in her original antennas when I did, and then I decided I would try giving her some pony's. It looks cute from the sides and back, but you can't really tell if she has them from the front. The only other problem is, they don't stay in for very long. Audrey will end up sleeping on them and they will be bent and don't look as cute so I end up taking them out. But, I am not promising I will not do this again!!!! ;) I think it is just so darn cute.

3 comments:

Slater Blog said...

anxious is right. you are too funny. her hair will grow, remember how long it took for Izzy's hair to grow?

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

I try to do the same thing with Hazel's hair and have just about the same result. I really like that outfit (I remember you talking to me about it, I think when I was still in Indiana)she looks really cute in it.

Tricia

Lisa said...

Jamie--I do remember and she is so lucky to have curly hair too. Your girls are the cutest.

Tricia: Yeah, that is the first outfit I bought her, and it was when you were still living in Indiana. I love it too. It looks a lot better on her now, than it did a few months ago. It just didn't quite fit her as well.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones