Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family picture

We went to Butterfield Canyon this past weekend with Tyler, and Holly and her kids. The leaves are starting to really change. While we were there we had a couple of pictures taken...okay, more than a couple :) I loved how they turned out, seeming, how we weren't planning on getting pictures taken that day. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite season of all, as it is for many others I am sure. But, seriously I love it! My favorite part is being able to step and crunch the crunchy leaves. I just love it....strange, I know. The other part is the beautiful colors. I really wish Fall lasted as long as winter does. That would be heaven! I love being in the mountains during this time of year listening to the trees blow a little bit as the leaves fall to the ground. Ah..It is so peaceful. Makes me want to go right now just talking about it!!!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones