That I was saying it will be a matter of time before Audrey starts crawling? Well, she crawled for the first time this morning!!!!!!!! It was so cute. Anyway, just wanted to hurry and give the updates on that. Pictures coming soon....
Okay, here are the pictures. Enjoy!!!
Hmm...now how do I get there.....

I want it so bad...okay...just..... one more move and I should have it......

Horray!!! I got it....

Wait a second.....I see something better.........

Pokey cat!

Thank goodness Pokey is a good sport (If cat's can be good sports, that is :) ) But, Pokey is Audrey's motivation to crawl. Audrey loves animals. Pokey is a smart cat. She runs away from Audrey when she gets near. It's better off that way! Save a few hairs :)
2 comments:
CeeeeeeUUUUUUUUte! Now you're gonna have to watch her like a hawk - you're going to find all sorts of shiznick in her mouth! You're going to be crawling around right behind her! :) Let's see some pictures of THAT!!
Adorable. She is getting so big. You are a great mom, but now you will have to watch her even more than you already do. She's off to see the trouble she can get into now. heheheh
Post a Comment