Us at the Utes vs. UNLV game. Focus on Brandon and Audrey. Focus on me and you will appreciate how you look!!
Look at that cute little tooth. We discovered at this game, that she is getting her second tooth. Right next to her first one. Audrey had a good time once the sun went down at that game. She slept through two touchdowns and all of the loud cheering and bells that were in front of us. She was really tired.
She is sure enjoying that drink...... well...more the straw.
Ready for the game!




6 comments:
You know we don't like the Utes much, but your baby is so cute! She would look even better in a cougar outfit.hehehehe. By the way, don't be so hard on yourself, I thought the picture of the 3 of you was really cute and you are very very beautiful!
Oh stop it. You are ridiculously gorgeous. I've always thought that! So's your girl!!
Jamie--Thanks, but you are too kind!!! I will blame it on the lighting. The lighting just didn't make me look good! :)
Lara--Thanks, but you are too kind as well. Maybe you are getting me mixed up with somebody else you know!! :):):) Just kidding. I guess I will take the compliment. Sometimes I smile too hard that it makes me look really funny.
Hi Brandon, remember me? I just ran across your blog (your wife's blog?) from your comment on Stayler's blog. It is good to see you are doing so well. You have a beautiful baby girl, and a beautiful family. If you ever have a chance to check out our blog it is www.christensencraziness.blogspot.com
Hope you keep in touch!
Brooke (Jacobsen) Christensen
LISA!! It's a little late, but congrats on the baby girl! :) She's adorable, I can't believe she has enough hair for pig tails. My 17 month old barely has that. Haha.
You are fine to add our blog to yours, I think Audrey makes a cute Ute fan! She is wearing the right colors! I am going to add your blog to mine as well.
Post a Comment