Monday, May 19, 2008


Audrey came out to Cincinnati to come see her Grammy and Grandpapa for the first time!!! She slept over half of the flight to Cincinnati. She did really well. I think she liked how loud and bouncy the airplane was because it put her right to sleep. When she woke up from her nap on the airplane she was a bit fussy so I gave her to Brandon because she just wanted us to stand up with her and one of the flight attendants said that they can go in the back where they sit but we have to pay a tax. The tax was that she wanted to hold Audrey. We figured that was a fair deal and the attendants just loved her. Audrey has had a lot of fun but most of all so have mom and dad. They love their grandbabies so much. She is 4 1/2 months old and is making some cute funny faces and sounds now. We love it when she is happy!!! Unlike Hazel, Audrey is not happy all the time but she does get happy a lot. I keep telling Mom and Dad that Audrey does get happy, but they don't believe me because she has been really fussy since we have been here. But, she is getting better. I guess life is just so hard for her!!!!!

Brandon and Audrey looking at some creatures at the Aquarium.
Grammy took Audrey for a while so that Brandon and I could go to the rainforest part of the Aquarium.

While out in Cincinnati we went to the Aquarium and Audrey loved the fish, especially the sharks. She had a shark friend that was keeping her entertained while we were there and this is him (or her)! :)
Audrey loves her Grammy!!!

..... and her daddy!!!


Audrey's first day with Grammy!!!
Nice Sunday afternoon nap with Grandpapa

Mom had some really really cute outfits and this is one of them. Audrey looked so cute in it!!

1 comment:

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

I can't believe how big Audrey is getting! She is so cute!! I am so glad that you have this time with Mom and Dad. I know that they must be in Heaven!!!

Love you!!

Tricia


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones