Audrey is starting to smile a lot more now. It makes it easier to get some good shots of her smiling. Brandon was able to get her to laugh a couple of times last week. She does not do it all the time, but when she does it it is sooo cute. I love to see her happy!!! Audrey seemed a little more fussy in the car than usual and I could not figure out why until I came home and pulled the blanket over her to see that her bow had covered her eyes. She finally just gave up on crying and decided to fall asleep. Too cute!!! She makes Brandon and I so happy. It is amazing how much we love her. Love is not a strong enough word to describe how we feel about her.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Audrey is starting to smile a lot more now. It makes it easier to get some good shots of her smiling. Brandon was able to get her to laugh a couple of times last week. She does not do it all the time, but when she does it it is sooo cute. I love to see her happy!!! Audrey seemed a little more fussy in the car than usual and I could not figure out why until I came home and pulled the blanket over her to see that her bow had covered her eyes. She finally just gave up on crying and decided to fall asleep. Too cute!!! She makes Brandon and I so happy. It is amazing how much we love her. Love is not a strong enough word to describe how we feel about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment