Friday, March 1, 2013

Random thoughts

I was going through one of my email accounts deleting emails and I found an email where somebody left a comment on my craft blog that I have. So I was browsing through the blog because it has been a super long time since I updated it and I noticed a bunch of people commented on different posts. It made me feel so good. They all had such nice things to say. Gosh....now I feel like a horrible "blogger," for not responding to their comments. Especially because they think so highly of my blog. There was another lady who featured one of my science experiment posts on her blog and I had no idea. I have just been a real slacker in the blogging world lately. I have been using instagram to post my pictures lately. It's just so convenient. I do need to be better at blogging though.

Looking through my craft blog also made me realize that I have not done crafts with my girls for a long time. I really haven't. It's so weird. I don't know what happened to me but I really should get back into the whole craft thing again.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You have had alot on your plate lately. Building house, Pre-school, gymnastics, babysitting for others. You can "do it all"....you just "can't do it all at once". (you can quote me on that as often as you need to hear it. ;-))


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones