I decided to concede. I decided that not knowing where he hid the letters would bug me. So I hesitantly gave up. It was a sad sad day for me. Just thought you all would like to know.
He hid one in the fan vent in the bathroom
He hid another black letter under his black desk that has almost no space for you to put your hands in there to even look.
He hid the other one in our filing cabinet at the very bottom hidden under a book that was laying flat.
He hid the last one in our bag full of Grocery bags in the laundry room.
I would have never been able to find them so I am really glad that I gave up.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those really were good spots!!
That is so funny (the spots). Sorry you didn't get your shopping day but now you have ideas of possibles next year.
Post a Comment