Thursday, January 31, 2013

Incredible gifts of women!




I was at the library the other day and went to the church section and I found this book "The incredible gifts of women."

It really is such a great book! I have cried many times reading it and it gave me a sense of hope too and that I really am worthy of these gifts and that Heavenly Father really truly does love me! I really felt the spirit testify to me of the importance of this life and the importance of trials and the blessings that come from trials we face in our lives. Heavenly Father did not give us trials we go through because He wanted to be mean and wanted us to suffer. He gave each of us personal trials that He knows we can overcome. He has so much faith in us and knows we are stronger than we think we are.  We just have to learn these things for ourself to understand the unwaivering love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us. For some it may be learning to be closer to Heavenly Father. For some it may be that we face trials because we need to put more trust in the Lord. For some it may be that we need to have more faith. He wants us to do amazing things in this life and learn from our trials. The lessons we learn from trials are so important because not only does it affect us but it may be something you need to go through to help somebody else in their life. I think it's so amazing that we can go through a trial, learn from it, and be a good example to those who may be facing the same trials. Once we understand why we go through hard times in our life you will truly understand the perfect love He has for us. He LOVES everyone, no matter the mistakes you have made. All he wants is for us to turn to him and ask in faith...."Heavenly Father, are you there?" And you will find out that he has always been there and is waiting for you to turn to him!


Heavenly Father is perfect! Christ is perfect! This is gospel is so perfect!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Thanks for sharing what you did. I may have to check this book out also.

.Chrissy said...

Amen. : )

Kara and Chant said...

Thanks Lisa, that was beautiful. It's so easy when you are in the middle of something to forget to look beyond it and see what purpose a trial may be serving. This sounds like an amazing book and I'll have to check it out.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones