Saturday, December 8, 2012

Quirks

I first want to say that Gracey is a curious little girl. She is so matter of fact and will tell you how it is. I love it! It's so fun to see her little personality develop! I needed to write down all of the things the girls have been up to lately; Quotes, funny stories, etc.

**Anyways, so the other night I came home from work and needed to grab a couple of presents out of Brandon's car. Well I had Brandon unlock his door from inside. Apparently while he was doing this Gracey woke up and saw and heard him doing that stuff. So when I came inside Brandon said that Gracey needed a hug goodnight. I went in her room and the first thing she asks me is "Why did you need to get in daddy's car?" I told her I just needed to grab something out of it. She said "Why, what was it?" I just told her it was a package. 

Haha! That girl is so curious and sooooo smart. She literally does that all the time. If she sees us doing something curious like that she will simply ask us and try to dig an answer out of us. And the way she asks is so matter of fact that it catches us off guard. Smart smart little girl!

**I have to hurry and write all of Gracey's quotes down before I forget.  Gracey came into my room and fell asleep one morning. Well Audrey woke up (normal time to wake up) and she was just trying to get on the bed too, and Gracey says to her "Don't be loud Audrey, I am trying to sleeping!" Funny girl!

Next one:

**"We were driving somewhere and Gracey randomly says "Holy smokes it's stinky outside." Hahahaha! It really did stink outside but I had no idea she even knew the phrase "Holy smokes." Funny girl.

**So when Gracey says pumpkin it comes out sounding like the "F," word. Same for when she sings the song, "Where is thumpkin." Haha! Oh man, that girl is the funniest right now!

**When I am frustrated with Gracey she will sometimes say "Don't get mad okay mom?" It's funny how powerful those words are. Every single time she says it I really do calm down. Gosh she has so much power over me! :) 

**Another quirk of Gracey's as of late. She loves to eat frozen chicken nuggets. We will have chicken nuggets for lunch and she always has to have one frozen one. Just one. She loves it cold. So funny! 

**She LOVES LOVES candy. I am pretty sure I got her addicted to it. I think we both need some kind of rehab. There's gotta be one for sugar addicts right?! :) Audrey loves candy too, but lately she hasn't really wanted it as much as Gracey girl does. 


**Audrey did kind of the same thing the other night. I put one of my stocking stuffers in my stocking thinking the girls would not notice. Audrey happened to notice it and was so excited that there was something in the stocking. I told her that it was a present for mommy from daddy and that I can't open it up until Christmas. Thank goodness she didn't have any more questions after that. We really have to be careful around our girls now. They are way too smart and will ask questions until they figure it out! 

**Audrey said something to me the other day. She was saying that when we were at the festival of trees a lady came up to her and said "boo," and she told me she did not like that and that she doesn't like to be treated like a baby. :) Honestly, I don't blame her. Audrey, in a way, likes to be treated like she is an adult (or respected) and not like a child. I think she is going to be one of those that is going to be mature for her age. I can understand where she is coming from. I remember when I was younger and people would treat me like a baby it would bug me and I too wanted to be treated with a little more respect. It's so funny how much Audrey is sooooo much like me. She really is. 


Last but not least.....

I am serious about the sugar rehab! Ha!

and...

I love my girls!!

Photo: As hard as it is being a mom sometimes and despite the rough days, I am still thankful for my girlies!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all enjoy spending it with your loved ones!


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

I love all of these stories!!!! I miss you all so much!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones