Saturday, December 22, 2012

How did I get so lucky?!

We had some friends over last night and we exchanged gifts with each other. Well the girls got a coloring pad and crayons which they loved. But Gracey saw that there were two presents and she selflessly gave Brandon one of those presents and said, "Here Dad, it's a present for you." I am such a baby. I am crying while writing this because of how sweet my Gracey really is. That was such a selfless thing for her to do. She did that with me at my work Christmas party last night. They handed out little bags for the kids with treats and fun things in them and she saw that there were two candy canes and she said, "Here you go mom, this one is for you." Then she was unwrapping a few of the candies just to give to me.

That is how sweet my Gracey girl really is. She does stuff like that all the time. Not even kidding. There are no words to describe how much I love that little girl.



1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is so sweet!!! Awe! that made me so happy reading about that!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones