Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread houses


I have really only probably made like 2 gingerbread houses in my life. I decided that I think it would be a fun tradition to start up with the girls. They had a great time with it and I was also surprised that Brandon was having fun with it too. It was so cute. 


Here are some fun pictures of our houses. All Gracey really cared about was eating the candy. Told you she has an addiction! :) 

I think Audrey and Gracey did a really cute job on their houses. I love that they decorated them how they wanted to. I love on Audrey's that she put a sprinkle on her door for the door knob and she did also put sprinkles on top of the house pretending they were candles. I love to see her use her imagination! 






Audrey's cute house!



Brandon's house

My house!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones