Saturday, December 8, 2012

Audrey's Halloween party

Wow! I really am such a slacker updating my blog. I just realized I had not updated pictures from Audrey's Halloween party yet. The problem is I have been loading everything and updating everything on facebook these days that I forget to put it on my blog.

So here are some fun pictures of Audrey's Halloween party. Every one of her friends showed up to the party and I think they all had a fun time. I know Audrey did for sure!

We first had them get their pictures taken in their costumes. Then we had them guess how many pieces of candy were in the candy jar (Adalie won that one). We then did a little eye ball relay race, did a trick or treat game. They had to pick out a piece of paper out of a bag and one said "trick," on it, which meant they had to do a trick for everybody. The other said "treat," and they could pick out a treat. After that we played the mummy wrap game with toilet paper. I think they all liked that one the best. Then we had yummy treats, cookies, cupcakes, mummy drinks, etc. It really was so much fun and I definitely want to do that every year for her friends!

Here are my cute little super heroes! Audrey was "super girl". Gracey was "Batgirl." Thanks to some awesome creative person who shared their talent on pinterest who gave me the idea to make these costumes for the girls!
Photo: My little super heroes ready for the Halloween party. It was really fun.

































No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones