*Audrey told me this morning that she had a dream about her husband and it was her birthday. Ha! So funny!
*Oh my gosh, when Gracey gets frustrated she will make this face where she clenches her teeth and bends forward. Hahahaha! Honestly it is one of the cutest facial expressions on her that I have ever seen. She is just too sweet I can't take her seriously when she does that. It really is actually pretty funny when she does it. It just makes me laugh and then she ends up laughing too. It's probably not good that I laugh at that, but seriously, I can't take her seriously when she makes that face. She is one of the few people I know that are cute when they are mad! Haha!
*Hahaha. Gracey calls fingers "finners." If only you could hear her say it, it so funny!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment