Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Caft" day!

The other morning Gracey came up to me and asked me "cafts today mommy?" First off, that was the cutest thing hearing her say "cafts," second, I had no idea she even knew what crafts were. It caught me off guard. Anyways since I had made magnets the night before, and Audrey wanted to make some with me, I figured we could make those magnets as our craft for the day. They both loved doing it and they both did great. Gracey was in charge of the regular glue part and loved that she was in charge of that part.

Audrey did a really good job on hers! They both picked out the paper they wanted for their magnets. When it came to the hot glue part, I did let Audrey hot glue hers this time. I figured she is at that point where she has more control of what she is doing and she really loved that she got to do it by herself. She was hesitant for a second when I told her she could because she never gets to use the hot glue gun and she had to make sure she heard me right the first time. Haha! But she knows that she is only allowed to use it (the low heat glue gun) when I am around.

I am so grateful I have little girls that love to do crafts/girly things with me!!! It's the best!

 
 
 








1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Good job Audrey checking to make sure it was okay!! You are amazing! The magnets turned out great!! Gracey girl I love that you chose green! Good job girls!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones