Friday, July 27, 2012

Updates

*Audrey came up to me today and said to me "I love everything that you do in Young Womens." Then at a different time she came up to me and said "I love you with all my heart."

She always says and does stuff like this after I get upset with her and then it makes me feel way guilty. But I do love that she says that stuff. Those are some of the best moments with her.

*Gracey has been way into doing my hair and anybody's hair for that matter. In her words she says "Piggies now, Mom?" That is her way of asking if it is alright if she does piggy's in my hair at that moment. I have such a hard time saying no to her when she asks as sweet as she does. I even let her do my hair when I already spent a lot of time on it because I just can't say no to some bonding time with her!! She will even do Brandon's hair too. I love that Brandon let's her do it too!!

*Gracey is starting to put more words together in a sentence. Now she says like 3 or 4 words in a sentence. I love listening to her trying to figure it out! I really love to be a witness when they learn something new!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Audrey is already so good at hair for her age, and I am sure Gracey is sure to follow with all that practice she is getting in! That is really fun!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones