They turned out pretty good. So I first made some cupcakes and I wanted to try the new Duncan Hines Frosting flavor things (Sorry, I can't remember what they are called.) But the one I wanted to try was the Orange Cream. So I just made some vanilla cupcakes and mixed in the orange cream flavor into the frosting and made them into Orange cream cupcakes. They actually turned out better than I thought they would. Anyways, one of the batches of cupcakes that I made did not turn out (that is probably the first time EVER that some of my cupcakes have not turned out. Not sure what happened there.) Anyways, because they were just a tad overcooked I decided that I would make cake pops out of them. I was not sure how they would turn out since it was my first time making them, but they turned out pretty good. I used what was left over of the orange cream frosting and mixed that into the cake pop. It gave it a nice little touch of orange flavor to the cake pops......and they were cute, that's important! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment