Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lagoon 2012

All growing up, we would go to Lagoon once a year. It was kind of like our yearly family vacation. We loved it and looked forward to it every single year. We made so many great memories there. I remember I would get so excited and could not sleep the night before we went to Lagoon. Good times.

Well, we planned another family Lagoon day this year. I took Audrey with me and Brandon stayed home with Gracey. He was more than okay with staying home with her. He is not a fan of crowds and is not a fan of how much it costs to go to Lagoon. I agree with him though, Lagoon really is way too expensive. Especially for a kids pass. I think they need to make kids passes half off of what adult passes are and should be free for kids 2 and under.  But aside from that we did have a fun time. It was fun spending the day with Audrey.

The funny thing about Audrey is, when she is trying new things or anytime she experiences something for the first time, or when we go out and do something fun, she is always really quiet at first. Almost to the point where it looks like she is soooooo bored and not having a good time at all. But after she gets a feel for what she is doing that is when she can't stop talking about how fun she had. She is that way with almost everything. She has to get a feel for it first and then that is when she decides that she likes it.

Anyways, once she got a feel for the rides again, she finally showed some emotion and was so excited to go on so many rides with me. The rides she went on this year were: Bombora (the kids blue roller coaster), The Bat (I was way impressed that she went on this), the Dragon (kind of like a music express), Rattlesnake rapids, and other rides in kiddy land.

It was a fun day and I was glad I got to spend it with her!









No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones