Thursday, July 26, 2012

Audrey inspired hair do

Audrey was doing my hair yesterday and she kind of did my hair like how I did the girls hair in these pictures. So their new, fun, crazy hair do was inspired by my very own Audrey. I think Audrey felt special that I used her hairstyle idea on her and Gracey!! That right there made it all worth it! I love to see when things make her feel special! Not only that but I can't tell you how many times random people commented on their hair while we were out running errands today. So many! I didn't get pictures of Audrey's hair, but it was kind of like Gracey's but with a lot more hair. It was a fun crazy hair do and I love that Audrey came up with it!



2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

She is so creative!!! That girl is amazing!

Brooke said...

That is so cute! Good job Audrey!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones