Oh Babe, I cannot believe you are two already!!. I just love you so much! You bring so much joy to our family. I really don't know how we lived without you! I feel like you have been around longer than 2 years. You really have such a sweet spirit about you. You will never know how much I really do love you.
You had a great Birthday. I decided to do a bird theme for your birthday party because you absolutely love birds right now. You get so excited whenever you see one. You had a really fun birthday. We did lots of fun things. We went swimming, had a barbecue, did crafts, made smoothies (Which you LOVED by the way), went to a rodeo, ate your favorite cupcakes, and just had so much fun with family there to celebrate your special day!
We are so glad you are a part of our family. You are such a funny little girl. You make mommy and Daddy and Audrey laugh all the time. Here are some fun facts about you at age 2:
**You have started to develop this little attitude. It's actually quite funny to watch sometimes. Must come with the age!!! :) But you being sweet outweighs your cute little attitude you developed!
**You are wanting to do a lot of things by yourself now.
**One of my favorite things that you say to me is: "Tank you, Mom." You are the most polite little girl I know. You are always saying Thank you for everything! I love it!!!
**Recently we have been babysitting Radley. You absolutely adore him. You are such a great helper to him too. You always help me get his diaper, or his bib on...and most importantly you love playing with him and love to make him happy.
**You seriously are the clown of the family. You are such a little tease and you love to joke around with us. You just love to be funny! It's so fun to watch. You will do silly things just to make people laugh too. This is one of my favorite things about you!!!
**You also know between right and wrong right now......well, sometimes! :) If Audrey is doing something she should not be doing, you definitely make sure she knows what she is doing wrong. Haha! You have a motherly instict about you already!! I love it!
**Last but not least, we LOVE YOU SO MUCH sweet girl!!!! We truly are blessed to have you in our lives. I have not idea how we got so lucky to have you!
Here are some pictures of your fun day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Time flies by so fast...your girls are lucky to have you as their mother.
What a cute girl! Glad she had a fun day. Her party looks so cute!
Post a Comment