Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cute hairday

I had to take pictures of my girls yesterday with their hair so cute. I put Audrey's hair in braids the night before and that is how she got that cute curl. Isn't she so dang cute?!

I also decided I wanted to try something different with Gracey's hair yesterday too. She is so dang cute too! She did have a little breakdown in one of these pictures. Sweet little thing.  I love my cute girls!!!






2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

I love both of their hair like that. I love gracey's pigtails that she wore Saturday too. She pulls those off better than anyone! : )

Amanda and Chad said...

love all your new posts :) and i'm dying over how thick and long audrey's hair is. how fun is that! i keep hoping paislee's will thicken up and i'm so impatient about it getting longer.
your girls are such little beauties!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones