Friday, March 2, 2012

Everything random

Wow, I have been slacking on my blogging. Here are some random things we have been up to the past couple of weeks.


Gracey wanted a picture with her Daddy the other day and so we got a picture of both girls with him. This is just about the only way Brandon would be willing to get his picture taken is if it is the girls idea. I need to have them ask to get their picture taken with him more often. :)















Audrey and Livy were playing in Audrey's room the other day and they came to me and told me they wanted a picture taken. But there was a specific way they needed to be leaning. Livy wanted them all to lean on the shoulder to the person next to them. I thought it was really cute!















Audrey was practicing writing names the other day and she wanted to get fancy with her "S's." She added some cute little swirls to them. I thought it was so cute and creative of her!















I have had this Andes mint cupcake recipe on my pinterest board probably since I signed up for Pinterest awhile back and I finally decided to make them. They were pretty good. They were a little too minty for me. Next time I will add less mint and maybe not do the filling part with the mint filling, then I think it would taste really good. But that is just a personal preference.




















Please don't focus on me in this picture. I only posted this because this is what Gracey does sometimes when giving us a hug. She will put her arm around your neck and put her face to your face. It really is the sweetest thing. When Audrey took this picture of us, Gracey automatically put her arm around my neck. I loved it!!
















We took advantage of the snow yesterday and decided to play in it. The girls had a really great time. It was fun and would be even more fun if I had some better boots that kept my feet warm! :) Other than that we had a great time. We made a snow man but we had to get creative with the face. We used leaves as the ears and we just used snow to make a round nose and one eye. Audrey only wanted it to have one eye, so it did. Oh and the patch of snow on the top is apparently supposed to be a mohawk. You can't really see the ey because it's the same color as the rest of the snow man.

















3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Oh, those cupcakes look so good. I have been experiment with cupcakes lately too and have tried some mint ones. I am not a fan of the filling stuff. TOO much with the frosting too. But i love Andes mints. We played in the snow yesterday too, but we weren't ambitious enough to make a snowman. Looks like fun!

.Chrissy said...

Awe!!! She was practicing my name!! I LOVE it!!! Those cupcakes LOOKED perfect! Nice job! And Livy is hilarious! I love how Gracey hugs! That is really sweet!

Brooke said...

Cute pictures, you are so good to get even the random ones posted, I am horrible at that. Your girls are both so cute, and the cupcakes look yummy. Fun snowman too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones