Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't you hate when you gain 3 pounds in one week. I would only be okay with it if I was pregnant but I am not pregnant. Looks like no sweets for me for the next little while and to the gym I should go!

I blame it on pinterest for providing so many yummy, fattening meals/ desserts. Haha!The other problem is I can't stand to see food go to waste and so I eat it....and more of it.


P.S.
Have any of you tried the insanity workout? It looks so hard but I want those results! :) Let me know if you have tried it, I want to know your thoughts about it!



1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

lol-yeah Pinterest...oh how we love you. Glenn really wants to do insanity. : ) I don't haha. But I hope you do get to try it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones