Friday, March 9, 2012

Audrey funny!

I can't remember if I ever posted about a funny thing Audrey said about our cups. I am going to post it again just in case I forgot because I thought it was really funny.

So we have these glasses; a big one and a small one:














We hardly ever use the small ones and there was one day that we ran out of the big ones and I needed to use a small one. Audrey has never seen the small ones before and so when I was drinking out of the small one she asks me (very concerned by the way) , "Mom, why did you cut the cup in half?!" lol!

I had to post this before I forgot because I still think it's funny even if it did happen months and months ago. :)

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

haha! that made me laugh out loud. what a smart girl!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones