Friday, February 3, 2012

"LOVE," letter search!

I am in search of these letters:





For the past couple of years Brandon thinks it's funny to hide my letters. Maybe some of you remember him doing this. I actually kind of like it. It makes it fun to figure out where he put my letters.....except when you have looked almost everywhere, have cleaned two whole closets, looked through a million different bins and organized them because you wanted to make sure they weren't at the bottom of the bin, and looked through most of the cabinets and drawers and bathrooms, etc. I seriously cannot find them. Come to think of it, I usually can't. Man, either he is really good at hiding these dang letters, or I am crappy at finding them! Probably both.

I am not too frustrated though. It's actually kind of fun and gives me an excuse to organize things! I swear that is why he did this! And I swear he gets a kick out of watching me organize and clean everything to find these letters too. That man...

 There is an incentive to finding these letters and that is.... SHOPPING!!!!! You see, I love to shop and Audrey has been helping me find the letters and if we find all of them before Valentines Day, she and I get to take a day and go shopping and buy whatever we want with the money that is give to us. I will split the money and she will get to go buy whatever she wants too. We would have so much fun with this, so that is why we are determined to find these letters!!! If Brandon wins, well he gets the money too and can do whatever he wants with it as well. But, doesn't my incentive sound more fun? I did find one letter by accident one day. In fact I had no idea that he hid my letters (You would think I would be use to it by now, but apparently I am not) until a couple of days later when I needed my iron and it was right there. I laughed really hard when I saw it and had to wake Brandon up to laugh. It was funny!

Anyways, here is to hoping I will find the rest of the letters!!! Oh and I am kind of stubborn and want to find these letters on my own without any help. So don't give me clues okay?! :)

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE THIS!!! Brandon you are one funny guy!! I want to play this game!! I guarantee I would be better than Glenn. What a fun way to shake things up!!! Awe! I just love you guys!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones