Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dreaming

We went to take a look at some model homes on Saturday and oh my goodness!!!! There was one house that we went into and it was AMAZING!!!!!!! It's a bad idea for builders to make their model home a gorgeous home because it's going to be very hard to want to even look at any other home. Luckily it was wayyyyy out of our price range, but at least we were able to look through it and see what we want in a house and what we don't want. Except....there was NOTHING wrong with this house. It was all perfect. If anybody would like to give us a couple hundred grand we would love you forever! Any takers?!?!?
Just kidding.

But for real, it was gorgeous. I have a couple of pictures of it, but it does not even remotely do it justice. This house is a lot bigger than it looks too. Oh and there are other nicer homes out there that I LOVE but they are millions of dollars. This one is at least close enough to our price range.....okay, maybe not that close, but closer than a million dollar home. I wish they had a picture of the entryway because oh man, it is breathtaking! I do have to say that it is fun looking through model homes, even if they are way out of our price range!! :)








5 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

When we were first looking we viewed this house in Woods Cross and it was amazing! And since the houses around them were pretty reasonable we asked how much it was and it was close to 400,000 and we about choked. They tried to give us their card but we politely declined. We were tainted after that.

.Chrissy said...

Glenn loves it too!!! so fun!!

Kara and Chant said...

What home builder is it? I love the outside and the kitchen is beautiful!

Lisa Robbins said...

Deb-Yeah it's pretty pricey. It's actually about $100,000 less than what you said.

Kara- It's Cadence homes. I know, the kitchen is gorgeous. All of it is gorgeous!

Emily said...

Is this the cadence home model up in Herriman? We are in LOVE with it too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones