Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Daddy Daughter/ Mommy Daughter dates!!

We had a fun evening tonight. I needed to make a lot of cookies for "New Beginnings," tomorrow for Young Womens and it's very hard for me to make cookies and get it all done when Gracey is around. So, yesterday Brandon came up with the idea that he would take Gracey out on a Daddy daughter date while Audrey and I stayed and made cookies. It was really fun. But Gosh Darn, don't you hate it when you wanted to get a picture but you completely spaced it? Yeah, I wish I would have snapped a picture of Brandon and Gracey before their date. I guess it's okay because there are going to be many more to come.

Brandon invited Jayson and Bethany to come along on the Daddy daughter date and they took the girls to Cabelas for awhile and went to Iceburg to get some ice cream and have a good time. I think they all had a really good time and from what I hear the girls were really good! They even came home at the perfect time when I pretty much had everything all cleaned up from making cookies. Brandon is so good about doing Daddy daughter dates. He has done many with Audrey and I think this was only like the second time he has done it with Gracey.

Meanwhile Audrey and I stayed back and had a good time making cookies!!!! I thought it would be funny to put flour on Audrey's face. So, she did the same thing right back at me! That was a really fun bonding moment with her! We both had a good time and had some good laughs!! I do also love that Audrey LOVES to bake and cook with me. She was more than willing to stay home with me tonight to help me make cookies too! I love that!!

2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

I love it!!!!! Savvy and Glenn just went on a Daddy Daughter date on Saturday. It really is the sweetest thing, isn't it!! And Savannah has the best time when they go!

Debbie Murdock said...

So cool! What a great tradition you've started and your girls will remember this for years to come.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones