My sweet little Audrey I cannot believe you turned 4!!! I decided that it would be fun for you to have a friend party this year. This is the first friend party that I have hosted and you loved it! You really were such a great little hostess. You made sure your friends felt included and you were so excited to see each one of them when they came over! When we watched the cartoon grinch, you would laugh at a part and then all of your friends would laugh too. It was so cute! Not only that, but Gracey felt she needed to be part of the group too and laughed hard like you and the others! Lol! It was so funny!
I am not sure if I have explained how we decided the theme of your party. I found and came up with a few ideas that we could do for your party and I loved all of the themes we picked, but I had you decide for me because I couldn't decide (that's nothing new!), and you decided you wanted a "Whobilation," party. You are a huge fan of the Grinch and loved this idea! I am really glad we chose this theme. It made it easy especially because we already had our Christmas decorations up! Here are some fun pictures of your whobilation and from all of your parties you had (Including the family ones)!
I made these out of leftover shelving from when we took yours and Gracey's old dresser apart! The dresser you helped take apart! I used them for your decorations!
I made you some candy cupcakes because you love chocolate and I knew you would think it was cute! I decided to make you some "grinch," punch as well to go along with your "whoville," theme!
While we were at the store getting candles for your party, they did not have a number 4 so Daddy thought it would be funny to do "0's," and "1's," which is some kind of computer language. Daddy can explain it to you more clearly than I can.
I hope you enjoyed your 4th Birthday little miss!! I cannot imagine my life without you! I am so thankful you joined our family! You bring so much joy to us, and you add so much to our family. Life would not be the same without you. I love you my darlin!!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
Wow!!! What a great party! It looks cute and it sounds like they had such a fun time! I could almost hear little Gracey laughing along!! : )
Post a Comment