I was kind of lazy this year and didn't pull out all of our Christmas decorations. A lot of it had to do with the fact that I didn't want Gracey getting into it. I usually put ribbon and other things on my tree too, but I just didn't do that this year. Don't be fooled though, I love Christmas and I really do love Christmas decorations. I think I was also tired of the clutter that all of my fall/halloween decorations left that I was not in the mood to have a continuation of all that clutter. Anyways, this was Gracey's first year decorating the Christmas tree. Audrey loved it as usual. I love that Audrey gets way excited to put the Christmas decorations up with me! It's the best!
After we got the tree all decorated and the lights turned on Gracey came back in the room and had the biggest smile on her face and giggled a little bit because of how much she loved the lights on the Christmas tree! It was so cute.
Audrey loved that she got to help Brandon put the star on the tree too! I just love this time of year and all the time we get to spend with family and give to others! It's the best!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment