Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cute little chair

My sister-in-law Melissa let us borrow this chair for a little while. The girls love it! They love that it rocks too! Well, I cought Gracey sitting and laying in it one day and I had to snap a few pictures. My favorite is Gracey's cute cheese smile she does now. Sometimes when the camera is out she will say "eese," and smile so darn cute! And she will tilt her head and body most of the time when she is getting her picture taken. I love that Audrey loves to get her picture taken now too!  Sometimes she is the one that tells me to get the camera and take a picture! Funny girl! I have some pretty darn cute little girls!







1 comment:

Holly Johnson said...

she is so funny. i just love her personality. what a cute girl she is becoming. loves my girlies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones