Monday, October 17, 2011

Witches night

Okay, my computer is having some problems, so I need to hurry and get my blog updated as fast as I can. We (the girls in my family) decided to go to witches night on Friday night. It was our first time going and it was fun. I wish I had money to shop there! Haha! I decided to take Audrey with me because I thought she would have a good time. She did have a fun time. There was a moment there where she was not a fan of all of the people and the loud music. She did have a good time though....other than the fact that I left her witch hat on Trax. She was so sad about it and I felt really bad too. Even worse is we bought that hat a couple hours before this witches night and I made some flowers to put on it to make it look cute and she loved it. Luckily it was really cheap!



Grandma G and Audrey!



Emilee and Audrey.

They had some dancing and so Audrey and I decided to go up and dance!

Audrey's face was priceless when she saw this witch. She just lit up with a big smile! 

Leaving witches night! It was fun and I might do this again! 

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Such a fun mommy-daughter activity!! I love it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones