Saturday, October 8, 2011

Updates

**Audrey is back! Haha! I am not sure where she went (not literally) for the last long while but she came back. Hallelujah!! I love having my sweet Audrey back again and hope she doesn't go away any time soon! :) Life is much more pleasant now. It may not last long but I am definitely going to take advantage of it!!!


**Gracey can now say the word please. It is "E," in her words. It's so cute!

**I couldn't find my phone the other day when we were on our way out the door to pick Audrey up from school. I just randomly asked Gracey (I really didn't think she would understand what I was asking by the way) where Mommy put her phone. She makes a little noise and goes straight to the door behind the curtains and gets me my phone. She totally understood what I was saying and not only that but she hid my phone there and knew that that is where she put it. What a smart girl!!

**Audrey can now open the childproof door knobs. We weren't so sure this was a good thing, but she's been doing good with it. It was so funny because when she figured it out she came running out of Gracey's room and said " Mom, Dad, I figured out how to open the door knob." She was sooooo proud of herself, as she should be. She said something to this affect, "I figured it out and you didn't even have to show me." We are proud of you Audrey!

**Audrey knows the pledge of allegience. She was saying it the other day and I was shocked that she knew it. She is missing a couple words here and there but she knows it for the most part. She also was singing the months of the year song too. She is learning so much in her pre-school. It's amazing to me how much she has already learned!She is a smart girl!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

so happy your sweet Audrey is back! love those sweet 3-4 year old girls :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones