Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm getting old!!

It was my Birthday yesterday. I love Birthdays because they last for like a week if not longer. A couple Fridays ago we had a Birthday party for me with Brandon's family and every day until yesterday Audrey would tell me Happy Birthday! It was so sweet. Brandon arranged for a babysitter on Thursday and took me out to dinner for my Birthday. It was a lot of fun to get out and actually eat out too! Haha! Brandon was able to get the Wii modded for me so that I can have the game Contra and many others that I use to play on the nintendo growing up. Contra was one of my favorite games, aside from Mario!! Thanks Brandon you are the best!!!!

Anyways, it was a really good week and I even got to spend the whole day on Friday with Brandon's sisters and Mom and we just hung out and went shopping and lunch and just had a great time! We really missed Anne our sister-in-law. We wish she could have been there but she had to work.

We were in Provo because that is where Chrissy lives and they have a scentsy outlet there and I was mentioning to Brandon last week that I really want a scentsy. So, Brandon's Mom got me this scentsy and some candles for my Birthday. Isn't that so sweet of her?! I seriously love my scentsy and cannot wait to try all of the new scents that I have!!! Thanks Mom!!

I also have some amazing friends who made and brought me some yummy treats! Thanks Crystal and Natalie! You guys are seriously so awesome!!! I really do appreciate it and was not even expecting anything at all! So thank you again!!


4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the color of the scentsy! Seriously awesome regarding the video games.

BensonFam said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday Lisa - you and wonderful and definitely deserve it!!

Kara and Chant said...

I am glad you had a wonderful day and that you were able to get out!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I love them too, such fun.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones