Brandon and I went to the mountains for family home evening yesterday and oh man it was so pretty!!! The colors are already changing. Anyways, I decided to grab some leaves to that the girls could make these fall wreaths!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Gracey. She wanted her picture taken and after I took it she was laughing and thought she was so funny! Man I just love her!
Audrey's finished project! She did an awesome job!
Hazel's finished project!
Left to right: Olivia's wreath, Audrey's wreath, Hazel's wreath. I love how unique all of their wreaths are. I knew when picking out the green and yellow leaves in the mountain that Livy would love them...and I was right!
It was very hard getting all three of them to look at the camera! :)




2 comments:
Lill made those in preschool last year! They are cute!
What a great idea Lisa. I am going to copy you on this one.
Post a Comment