Shredded chicken taco pizza! Sooooo yummy! You can top it with whatever ingredients you like on your pizza. I put sour cream and hot sauce on it after because Brandon isn't so much a fan of sour cream.
I made these Apple streusel bars from this website: http://www.ourbestbites.com/
It is my favorite site these days to find some yummy meals.
They kind of tasted like apple pie but in bars. It was pretty yummy!
I made these Chocolate strawberry nachos. They were pretty tasty and so easy to make! I think next time I will top them with powdered sugar as well. I got this recipe from that same site above.
The best part is...all of these meals were so easy to make and taste so delicious!
PS. If you clicked on the link at the top of the page that says "Recipes I want to make," I made the fruit salsa and it was so yummy! Just an FYI. :) It was pretty healthy too!




2 comments:
Everything looks so yummy!!! I like the idea of the strawberry chocolate thingy. You could have a fun Mexican Food type party with everything!
That food looks sooo good! Great job!
Post a Comment