Saturday, May 14, 2011
Favorite things
Some of my favorite things that happened today was when Audrey asked me if she could watch American Idol. Then she asked me "you like Scotty huh Mommy? Is he your favorite?" Apparently she was listening when I said who I liked best.
My second favorite thing is when Audrey and I were going to Sams and just before we leave she asked me if I had my ?Sams Club card. How in the world did she know of all places that we needed a card for Sams Club? She can be my brain sometimes. She helps remind me of things. She helps me make a decision. Its so nice having her around!
One of my favorite things about Audrey is her concern for others. I love how much she cares about anybody who is hurt or not feeling well. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. I love her more than words can ever say!
I love to see her have fun and be so happy. It's another one of my favorite things.
She really is one pretty awesome little girl!!!!
One of my favorite things about Gracey today was when she was inhaling the popsicles. We couldn't get each bite in her mouth fast enough. I love how you can tell how happy she is when she is eating something she loves.
It makes me so happy to see my girls happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Lisa, you are such a wonderful mom! And your girls and beautiful and sweet. I love reading your blog! Hope the graduation parties go well!
Post a Comment