Dear Gracey V,
I am a little late in posting this, but you are 10 months old. Not a lot has changed since your 9 month update. You are starting to talk a lot more now. You like to say "Dada," "Mama," (finally), "uh oh," and have started to try to say Hi and wave while you say it. You have been jibbering a lot more lately. A lot. It's so cute to hear you make those noises though.
In the last few days you have decided that you love big people food. But you are still a pretty picky eater. There aren't a lot of things you like to eat. Makes things difficult sometimes!
You are becoming more brave these days and are experimenting on standing without holding onto something. The longest you have gone with standing by yourself was probably 20 seconds and you did that yesterday. You did a good job today too. When you realized what you were doing you tried to do it again. I love your persistence sweet girl!!
Your top tooth came through this month too. So far you just have the one, aside from your bottom two. Daddy likes to call you snaggle tooth right now. :) But don't worry he says it out of love. So unless you like to be called that, you probably should think about getting that other tooth in! :) You look beautiful no matter what and Daddy agrees with me!
Another month has gone by and you still Love Audrey so much!I hope you guys will become such good friends and rely on each other growing up! Audrey is such a great big sister and a great example to you!
We are truly blessed to have you in our lives Gracey. We love and adore you more than you will ever know!





1 comment:
So Beautiful!!! I love how you have posted the sweetest things to your girls!!!! I miss them and you!!!
Post a Comment