Friday, March 25, 2011

There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Apparently strawberry "cortcake," as Audrey calls it, makes things all better when you are sick! :) On a side note... We bought a warm mist humidifier hoping it would help Audrey sleep better and it worked!!!! I think between that and us moving her bed into the other room helped both girls sleep better last night. Gracey only woke up once and Audrey didn't wake up at all!!!!! And to make things better Audrey slept in until 8 and Gracey 9. Thank goodness for warm mist humidifiers!!! We have a cool mist one and we do use it every night for the girls but there is a huge difference between the two. I think I am finally beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel with this sickness they have!!

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

so sorry your cute girls have been sick! no fun at all! i swear by humidifiers.. i keep one running in my house all winter long (sick or not) and i really think it helps us not be sick. i've done it for 2 years and we have not had any runny noses, sniffles, sneezes, coughs, etc in 2 winters.. makes me wonder if it is really the humidifier.. i say it is!

Debbie Murdock said...

Glad your girls are feeling better. I swear by humidifiers...what also helps is if you get the vicks baby rub and put it on their chest, back and feet. Sounds weird but it makes a world of difference. There is just so little you can do to help with the congestion medicine wise with young children.

Brooke said...

I haven't ever tried a warm mist humidifier, good to know that it made a difference for your girls! I'm glad they are on the mend, I hate having sick kids, especially when they don't sleep well.
I love that Audrey is such a fan of Cool whip, she is my kind of girl!

Kara and Chant said...

So glad that they are getting better! Hopefully they will be all better soon. Hang in there!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones