Monday, March 21, 2011

Random pictures I forgot about

Gracey has been really good at standing up against furniture like this and walking a long it. Well she actually was experimenting to see if she could stand all by herself. I was trying to get a picture of her standing all by herself but she wouldn't do it for me anymore. So here are just some cute ones of her.
******************************
Audrey loves to eat Whip cream. So she chose to eat whip cream for her snack one day. :) Just a cute picture of my Gracey girl!!
*******************************
Audrey wasn't paying attention one day and accidentally set her bun down on Gracey's tray and I turn around and Gracey has it in her hands chomping away! It was so funny!
She enjoyed it while it lasted!
*******************************
Audrey wanted to build a tower with her blocks one night and so I made it with her. She was having so much fun with it, especially when it was getting to be taller than her!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome tower Audrey! I love the one of Gracey on the floor too! And the one of you Lisa over on the side is beautiful!

BensonFam said...

Cute pictures! (I especially love the one of tiny little Audrey with that GIANT bowl of whipped cream - soooo funny!)

Debbie Murdock said...

That picture of Gracey after stealing the bun is AWESOME!!! I love her facial expression!

Holly Johnson said...

thats a big bowl of whip cream. you are going to be so glad you have these everyday moments documented and pictures of it. now you need to get scrapbooking them. lol. love you hope they get better soon. let me know if you need a break.

Slater Blog said...

you catch the cutest shots of these adorable girls! Loves them!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones