Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh my....

...I am not a fan of this RSV stuff. Gracey was diagnosed with it on Monday. And to make things so much better I am pretty sure Audrey has it too. I wish I could make them feel better but it is nearly impossible. I have no idea how my mom handled it when most of my brothers and sisters were sick at the same time. She is the most patient person I know. Pretty much none of us are sleeping great. I am thankful for Brandon. He comes home from work and let's me leave the house for a couple of hours to re-group. I really am so grateful for him. Even though he wakes up at 4 in the morning, he still voluntarily wakes up and helps me out when both girls are crying and both need to be loved. Also, how do you teach a 3 year old to blow her nose? She use to know how and has done it since she was pretty young but she cannot figure it out. It can be frustrating at times I am not gonna lie. Anyways, here is to hoping the girls will get better soon!

6 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

I'm so sorry! Hang in there! And please call if you need anything!

Debbie Murdock said...

I feel for you...we went through this not more than a month ago with Mason and Macey!!! Hang in there and hopefully the girls will be feeling better soon.

The Jensens said...

RSV is no fun. Elijah had it about a month ago. Sleeping was very rare the thing that helped us out alot is that we took elijah to get "sucked out" for 3 days in a row. After 3 days he was over it enough to start sleeping and eating. What a great husband you have to give you your time that you need.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Oh.....that is so sad....I hope they feel better soon too!!!!

Slater Blog said...

that seriously sucks that they are so sick. I am so sorry, I know how you feel. Can't wait for spring/summer when the colds and sicknesses don't come around quite as often. RSV is so not fun, very scary too. Good luck, let me know if you need anything.

Alicia said...

I hope they are feeling better soon. Also, thank you for fixing dinner for Grandpa last night. He really enjoyed that.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones