Thursday, November 18, 2010
Always making us laugh
Audrey seriously is always making us laugh. She just says and does the funniest things. I have a feeling that I will doing more posts on the funny things Audrey says and does.
Here is the funny story for the day:
I was sitting down getting the tree fluffed and ready to get the ornaments on. I know it's early but Audrey has been so cute about wanting to help Mommy put "ormamaments," on the tree! So, that's what we are going to do tonight. Anyways, back to the story. So, as I was doing that with the tree I had my legs crossed to where Audrey couldn't see both of my legs, just the one, and Audrey came by and sat next to me in her chair and she was just looking at my legs with such a confused look. She gets up looks at my legs and around me and says, "Mommy where is your other leg." LOL!!!! It was so so so funny! I just love her. I had to call Brandon right then because I needed to tell somebody about it. She loves it when I call Brandon to tell him about something funny she did. She just laughs. It's so cute.
Oh also, when I turned the Christmas tree lights on, as soon as they turned on Audrey's eyes seriously were so BIG and she got the biggest biggest smile on her face. She was just amazed at how pretty the lights were on the tree. That look was so priceless and I wish I had that look recorded.
I love her so much!!! She is such a funny little girl and she loves it when we laugh at her when she says or does those funny things. She is such a great sister to Gracey and Gracey just adores her as do the rest of us!!!
I love you little Miss!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ha ha, she sounds soooo CUTE! i wish i lived closer, i think paislee & audrey could be great friends :)
Post a Comment