Thursday, October 7, 2010
Gracey girl turns 4 months
My sweet girl turned 4 months old on the first. I first want to say, as most mom's do when their kids grow up, where did the time go????? Seriously...Oh well, I guess they can't stay little forever. Gracey is officially 10 pounds 12 ounces and 23 inches long. I know that it's not as important to say what percentile she is in and it's better to know that she is growing and is healthy, but it's just still fun to know where she is at. So with that being said she is in the 5th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height and head. She can officially roll over from her back to her stomach and oh man she is cooing so much more.....especially in the last few days. I really need to get it on video because it is the cutest thing ever. She still loves to smile and still loves her sister so much. She did sleep through the night for awhile but for some reason has been having a hard time lately. So, the doctor suggested, now that she is 4 months, to try giving her rice cereal before she goes to bed to see if that helps. So, we will see.
Happy 4 months sweet girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Such a cutie!!! Mason is 4 months also and we started him on rice cereal...devours the stuff...still no sleeping through the night though. Good luck!
She is beautiful!!!
I think she looks a lot like Audrey!
Post a Comment