Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Updates, updates, updates!!
Okay, so I have finally updated this blog with a ton of photos of our summer fun so far! We have certainly enjoyed this nice weather, that's for sure! Anyways these next pictures are pictures at Emilee's birthday party! Audrey had a lot of fun!
I had no idea she was falling in this picture until I looked at the picture and then noticed she was laying down. Glad I got the action of it though!!! Perfect timing!
Audrey grabbed her towel that was by me and plopped it over to where all of the other kids were hanging out. It shocked me because she usually does not do that. It did make me happy though!
Just eating and relaxing!
Gracey had a hard time at the beginning of the party but soon decided she wanted to be happy! :) Well, after she had a full tummy that is. She seriously layed on the blanket on the grass for a long time. I was able to just hang out for a little bit, get Audrey her food and eat my food and still have time after that to hang out for a bit before she started fussing again. That's really good for her. She has been a pretty fussy baby lately and so it was kind of nice to have her just hang out without a fuss. :) I think she liked how warm it was outside too. She was nice and comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your girls are just precious. Love the picture of them 'chillin' on the towel.
Post a Comment