Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

This is how we are spending our day....lots of cuddling. Too bad we can't spend more time outside in this beautiful weather.
Poor little Audrey hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days. She has had a fever and complains of her body hurting. It's really sad when she wakes up and calls out for me and says "Mommy I hurt." Saddest thing in the world. I think she is teething again. She went through this same thing about a week and a half ago maybe two weeks ago but only one of her molars came through. I just hope if it is the teething that they all come in right now so that she doesn't have to be sick anymore. Poor thing..
On a side note, I made this cute little treat for Brandon for ST. Patricks day! I got the idea from this website www.loveactually-blog.blogspot.com. Yes I did what they did and stuck this in his backpack as a surprise when at school.

3 comments:

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Poor Audrey...I hope she feels better. I love what you did for Brandon! He is very lucky to have you!!

A Date with Pinterest said...

Awwww, poor little Audrey :( I hope she'll feel better soon!!!
And I LOVE that blog!! It's so fun to read all the cute little things to do!! YAY!!

Slater Blog said...

Very cute idea for Brandon. I bet Gene wishes I would do more things like that for him.
Hopefully Audrey is feeling better.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones