Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rest of Audrey's Birthday!

Here are more pictures of Audrey's birthday. Man, can I just tell you how much I LOVE this little girl. She is so cute and fun right now and says and does just the funniest little things. She is the sweetest little girl and has the sweetest little voice. It really makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. It really does. I wish I could freeze time right now and have her like this forever! Ahhh....I just love her so much that I really can't even put it into words. There really are no words to describe the amount of love I have for her. Makes me even that more excited to have another baby I can share that love with!!
Here are some pictures of my sweet little girl!!
GEARHART SIDE PARTY:
Her head is just a little bit small for that hat. It kept falling into her eyes. We made it work though! I love how she looks like she is posing here. So cute!
She was cheering after she blew the candles out!
ROBBINS SIDE PARTY:
I bought this vacuum in September for her and could not wait until she opened it for her Birthday! She always loves to help me while I vacuum, so now, she has her very own and we can vacuum together!!!
THANK YOU so much to all of you who spoiled Audrey this year. Audrey has had a lot of fun playing with each toy she received for her birthday.

1 comment:

Alicia Robbins said...

We never get tired of watching her or hearing her. Gotta love how cute she is. Love that hairstyle, it is soooo cute on her.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones