So, when I had Audrey I was able to find out what gender she was at 16 weeks. So I asked my doctor if I could do that again and he said sure. So, originally I was going to find out on the 30th of this month but I went into my doctor the other day because of some concerns and he measured and said that my uterus was measuring high for only 14 weeks. So, he decided to let me get the ultrasound early to find out what I was having and to find out my accurate due date. So, the Ultrasound Technician was 90 percent sure it is a girl. We are both excited. I love my Audrey and know that I will love this little one just as much! Although, it would have been a lot easier to convince Brandon to have another baby later on if it were a boy.:)
Anyways, our little baby girl was posing for the technician and was being very active. She was being so cute. She was playing with her legs and put her hands over her head and was not shy about letting us know what she was. What a good girl!!!! Audrey was the same way. Either my girls are very cooperative or very immodest! LOL!!
My due date is June 12th. The doctor just kept it to June 16th because I ended up only being 4 or five days ahead of what we thought I was. But,technically it is June 12th!
Profile!

I love this picture because it looks like she is smiling!
This is her playing with her legs. It was so cute!
10 comments:
I'm so excited for you Lisa! Another little girl will be so fun for you guys and little Audrey! She will love having someone to play with :)
Love ya girl! Congrats again!!
congrats! that is so much fun!
Congrats Lisa! That is very exciting for all of you:)
They will be such sweet sisters for each other.. We are so excited!!!
Very awesome!!! Take all the extra days earlier that you can get!!!
That's awesome! I love ultrasound pictures, they're the best!
I love those pics! It is such a miracle to watch them grow, what an amazing gift our Heavenly Father has given us, and to have the modern technology we have now is so awesome. So excited for you guys. Oh, you told me you didn't know the name. I guess you guys figured it out since then, I love the name Gracey.
Congratulations...I love little girls...good thing with my three! So is Gracie her name??
Soooo...exciting!!! And the 12th is Josh's birthday too!!! I am soooo....happy for you two. We need to have a "pull out all the cute old baby clothes" day!!!!
Awww!! I love those pictures! I am sooo happy for you I can't wait! I hope we all get together soon we miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment